Disponible en Español
Course on Suptech and Regtech
From June 28 to July 2, 2021.
- Analytics Technology at Central Banks - the State of the Art,
- Exposure Networks & Stress Testing,
- Correlation Maps - a Systemic View of Financial Markets,
- Stress Testing Correlation Networks,
- Using Network Simulations to Design FMI,
- Monitoring and Stress Testing FMIs and
- Diagnostic analytics: Detection and Investigation of Cyber & Financial Crime.
The objective of this Course is to introduce participants into new technologies like Network Science and Machine Learning for financial stability analysis and monitoring. In particular, the Course will focus on Suptech and Regtech development as well as the opportunities and challenges for the implementation of this novel techniques.
The event it’s aimed at technical-professional officials in areas related to financial stability and regulation, payment and research departments.
Directorate of Market Infrastructure