Disponible en Español
I Meeting of Heads of Financial Market Infrastructures
September 30 to October 2, 2020.
- The role of payment and market infrastructures in times of COVID-19
- Central bank efforts to enhance retail payments
- Cross-border payments in perspective
- Cross-border coordination for cyber risk
- Tour-de-table on future challenges for payments and financial market infrastructures
The objective of this I Meeting is to exchange experiences and discuss on the most relevant developments for payment system and financial infrastructures as a result of the COVID-19 crisis and innovation in financial technologies, and how central banks need to adapt to a new landscape.
This meeting is aimed at heads of department and experts of payments and financial market infrastructures from CEMLA Member Central Banks.
Financial Markets and Infrastructure Manager