Disponible en Español
III Meeting of Heads of Financial Risk Management in Central Banks
June 8 - 9, 2022
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, A. C.
Banco de España
Banco de México
Banco Central de Costa Rica
Banco Central de Chile
- Welcoming remarks
- Keynote session
- Introductory Tour de Table on emerging financial risk challenges
- Panel Session 1. The implication of central banks’ collateral and guarantees for financial risk management
- Discussion Round on Central Banks’ Risk Committees (in-person only)
- Panel Session 2. Central banks’ FX exposures and reserve management during the Covid pandemic
- Keynote address
- Risk management for central banks: challenges in the way out of the pandemic
- Panel Session 3. Evaluating central banks’ financial exposure to environmental risks
- Tour de Table on central banks’ financial risk governance (in-person only)
- Conclusions of the meeting and next steps
The objective of the meeting is to address current and emerging challenges for central bank’s financial risk management.
The meeting is aimed at senior personnel responsible for financial risk management, financial stability, and other related areas from CEMLA’s Membership, as well as collaborating institutions.
Matías Ossandón Busch
Directorate of Financial Stability